2009年9月18日 星期五

~Tino Phang 21th Birthday Party~17/09/09

Today in our fren TINO PHANG birthaday...
actually he birthday pass jor..cozzz he so buzy...
apa ni...yesterday juz is he birthday...

we plan jor wan go POPPY clubing....
heng...when i finish shower...one call and say change jor place...
go sing k wow ...coz he salon got ppl cum and rebonding leh...so late jor....
nvm lol...sing k lol....

we buy jor i kek for him...tiramishu 1...
but forget to take ta kek d pic jor...swt...
we sing k at NEW WAY TIME SQUARE...
12am juz start...he lie me say will b late wow 1 am like tat juz reach...
and than 5 mint more appear in my eye...swt...
let he play jor tim...

and than v starting sing lol..
wat happen ar...all guy dun wan sing de...
juz our girl sing onli...
boy scare malu more than girl...wahaha...

* SEE TAT MALU TINO~


*Kamen & me*buddy*new way take 1...*
tat kamen* gu lin jin guai*...wahaha...
.
*me and mike *

*寿星公&m3*

*大合照~HappiBirthday*

more pic..im no upload..haha...lazy...
very happi on tis day...
nw i juz noe...
FRIEND
is like tat...
im..sad there will make me back happi...
i will enjoys me single life ,
i will be found of my new life without "U""...

沒有留言:

張貼留言