2010年2月6日 星期六

♥ Sweet Home ♥ 5/2/2010

Well...
Yesterday im back from kl...
Stop my job jor...
Will b start my new life after Chinese New Year...
Now let me rest rest 1st...^^

Yesterday follow my brother come back together...
We meet Jaferny( sister) at Seremban geh Jusco...
Coz my brother wanna buy some new cloth...
Nid our comment...

Haiz...im wanna pokai jor hah...
Buy new year cloth buy jor rm 900++...
Tat day follow Sis go bangsar shopping....
Buy jor me RM250++...
After next day....
Im hang out v ChunKit go midvally buy jor Rm100++...
I like it...MNG geh Vest....like it so much much...

Well...
Got new Cloth sure must got new body wear geh la...
OMG...use jor RM200++...=="
Really wanna pokai pokai ....
New shoe haven buy it...
Wat shoe i wanna buy...?
Can u all giv me a comment?
Actually i got my " sam sui " jor about tat shoe...
Is ZARA 1...but expensive...Rm 200...
Call mummy to support sim...yahoo...^^

Haiz...
Sometime really stress 1....
About my Family...
I dun wan to talking more about my Family...
Juz wanna say...
" I LOVE YOU~MUMMY " ♥
eNUFF...


--------------------------------------------------------*Actually wanna write many thing b4 geh...
-----------------------------------------------------------but i forget to bring my note book....
--------------------------------------------------------------next time i will remember to bring it...
----------------------------------------------------------------and upload...waiting ya...^^



沒有留言:

張貼留言