2010年4月18日 星期日

MOODY+ LONELY+ SIENZ~8/04/2010




















Today...
Finishing work at home..
To sit down and open the computer ... 
Songs ... 
Why do not understand ... 
I feel very bad ... 
Sudden cry ... 
But they do not understand why they cry ... 
Was wondering ... 
I feel like nothing ... 
Even before one who has encouraged me .. 
For some reason I no longer reason .. 
Now the mood has been before ... 
But there he was encouraged .. 
Let me cheer up ... 
Now...
No...
Nothing...
The most he did not know I had ... 
Friends can be done ... 


Work ... 
Another one to go ... 
I left a man fighting ... 
How to get down the road to it? 
Began to dread up ... 
Start a loss ... 
To survive in an environment of thorns .. 
Really need a great ability to ... 


Wonder the mood ...
When will it disaapear...



沒有留言:

張貼留言