2009年10月28日 星期三

❤Love can not love❤28/10/09

How do I say that?

I think I like a person who does not like me...

It was a painful thing...

Each of the men almost always met with a loved one pairs of bar...

It turned out he is also oh so...

Beginning with the now has become another person...

I try to exchange for or the...

I fight for my happiness...

the last like the injuries...

I wrong person...

once again become a loser...

is a fool I was destined to do...

or if I can more easily bullied?

Love in the end is who?

I am really helpless...

I need your embrace...❤

2 則留言:

  1. amanda,muz find a guy that he loves u more than u loves him~
    if nt u will b suffer...
    reli~
    gambateh ya!!

    回覆刪除
  2. darling, tink proper befor togather...
    try to noe each other deep 1st only consider
    wana be togather o not...
    dun try to get hurt twice...

    ganbateh neh!

    回覆刪除